• Mirtha Legrand, at just 14 years old, takes on her first leading role in Los martes, orquídeas, alongside Enrique Serrano and Juan Carlos Thorry. The film, directed by Mugica, became a hit with both the audience and critics. It was awarded the Best Film and Screenplay prize by the Argentinian Academy of Arts and Cinematographic Sciences. Alfredo Traverso makes his debut as the director of photography for the studios. A year later, the book by Pondal Ríos and Olivari was acquired by Columbia Pictures to produce the adaptation You Were Never Lovelier, starring Fred Astaire and Rita Hayworth.
• Under the direction of Francisco Mugica, the following films are premiered:
El mejor papá del mundo, featuring Elías Alippi, Ángel Magaña, Nuri Montsé, and Hugo Pimentel. Persona honrada se necesita, with Francisco Petrone, Alicia Vignoli, Marcelo Ruggero, and Pedro Maratea.
• Under the direction of Manuel Romero, the following films are premiered:
Un bebé de París, featuring Paulina Singerman, Enrique Serrano, Ernesto Raquén, Segundo Pomar, María Esther Podestá, and Teresa Serrador. Yo quiero ser bataclana, with Niní Marshall, Juan Carlos Thorry, Alicia Barrié, Sabina Olmos, Enrique Roldán, Segundo Pomar, Roberto Blanco, Rosa Martín, Juan D’Arienzo, and Estela Taylor. El tesoro de la isla Maciel, starring Luis Arata, Severo Fernández, Alberto Bello, Silvana Roth, and Juan Mangiante. Mi amor eres tú, featuring Paulina Singerman, Arturo García Buhr, and Severo Fernández.
• Enrique Susini directs Embrujo, starring Alicia Barrié, Santiago Gómez Cou, Jorge Salcedo, and Pepita Serrador.
• Under the direction of Carlos Hugo Christensen, the film Águila blanca is premiered, featuring Francisco Petrone, Pablo Palitos, Felipe Romito, Eduardo Cuitiño, Celia Podestá, and Tito Alonso.